Coaching Merseyside is one of four County Sports Partnership using a data management system in the North West.
Merseyside Sport Partnership hopes to develop Coaching Merseyside into a 'one stop shop' information and management tool for coaches and employers of coaches in the North West.
This information and management tool will help us build a picture of existing coaching being undertaken, and the existing and future needs of coaches and coach employers in the North West.
Who should register on this site?
We are looking for the following people and organisations to register on this site
- A coach looking for qualifications and training opportunities
- A coach looking for employment
- An organisation looking to make use of a volunteer or a paid coach
Why should I register?
|As a Coach........||As an existing/potential employer...|
- To ensure that you are in the 'coaching loop' in Merseyside
- To ensure you are linked into your local CSP/NGB/Local Authority
- To help us map the current coaching being done in Merseyside
- To help to map the needs of organisations employing coaches in the region
- Providing information on the skills of coaches needed will help the region to access regional and national funding available to up-skill the coaching workforce
What are the benefits of registering?
|As a Coach you can||As an existing/potential employer you can|
- Build your coaching CV, where you can log coaching hours, placements and qualifications
- Information and access to county and regional bursary schemes that could offer you financial support with developing yourself or club
- Information on coach education and development opportunities running in your local area
- Link to job opportunities in Coaching Merseyside and the NW
- Signposting to training needs
- Access to a pool of coaches looking for coaching opportunities
- Have your needs as an employer matched with the right coaches
- Use of the system as an 'Affiliate Partner' to manage your existing coaches
- The ability to access local, county and regional coach and coaching data, for support funding bids, business planning etc